I’ve been awarded not one, but two awards this week!
Thanks to Beth, for the Wylde Women Award.
Purpose of the Award: To send love and acknowledgement to women who brighten your day, teach you new things and live their lives fully with generosity and joy.
Thank you Beth, I’m honoured.
There are only two rules:
1. You can give it to one or one hundred or any number inbetween – it’s up to you. Make sure you link to their site in your post.
2. Link back to this blogsite (http://tammyvitale.typepad.com/) (so I can go visit all these wonderful women.
I visited Tammy’s site and it’s an addictive jumping off point that had me blog-hopping the world looking at some very cool stuff. Head over there to take a look when you have time on your hands.
There are many women I could pass this onto, but they don’t have blogs! For now, I have one person I think richly deserves this. To find out who, you’ll have to click HERE.
And thanks to Billie, for the Arte-y-Pico Award
1) You have to pick 5 blogs that you consider deserve this award for creativity, design, interesting material, and which also contribute to the blogger community, no matter what language.
2) Each award has to have the name of the author with a link to his or her blog.
3) Each award winner has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given her or him the award itself.
4) The award winner and the one who has given the prize have to link to “Arte y pico” blog, so everyone will know the origin of this award
5) To show these rules.
I’m afraid I’m a bit of a rule breaker when it comes to this kind of thing, anything with rules immediately makes me want to do the opposite! But I think at the very least, I have to pass it on to this week’s competition winners:
Now onto the interesting stuff. Many of you have spotted that Joanna Sheen has got some new Elusive Images stamps on her website. For those of you who don’t know, Elusive Images is the brand name of the rubber stamps that we manufacture and we wholesale those stamps to other craft businesses. They get a bit fed up if I keep putting all the juicy new stuff straight on the blog before they have had a chance to get them in stock. So sometimes they will get the new stuff up on their website before I do!
So here’s what all the fuss is about – firstly we have three new DL size plate called Botanical Beauties
And they will be featuring alongside Pretty Posies on the August 18th Ideal World TV show.
These are all now available on the Graphicus website.
I feel like today is the first day this week that I’ve actually achieved anything. The other days have all been disjointed, with hospital visits, invalids to look after and lots of things stopping me from actually getting on and doing anything. Today I have sat in my little cupboard under the stairs and designed new papers and new stamps. The invalid has recovered enough to make me cups of tea and I have thoroughly enjoyed myself. No, you can’t see what I’ve been working on just yet – this is stuff that won’t be released for a few months, but don’t worry, there’s plenty in the pipeline to keep you happy.